1. Is There A Photographer?
Official photographers: Al Gagon- Stage Paul Girvan - Backstage
2. When Will Registration Take Place
Registration will take place Friday oct 26,2018 in the lower level of the Saint John Hilton 6pm-8pm with athletes meeting at 8 pm.
3. Can I Get Tickets At The Venue?
All tickets sold at the Venue for morning and evening show is cash only, tickets can be purchased for evening show can be purchased online (with small service fee) $20 morning, $40 evening
4. Is There A Registration Deadline?
Yes, October 20th, 2018. There is a late fee of $50 if you are late.
5. Are There Professional Services Available To Me?
Yes! Hair and Make-up can be done by Stylish You Hair Studio. Tanning can be provided by Mario's Spray Tan and we also have Hotel Rooms available for booking at the Hilton Saint John.
6. Are There Posing Routines I Can Download?
You can view the posing routines here, https://fs22.formsite.com/LEBLANH/POSINGROUTINEUPLOAD/index.html
7. How Can Nominate Someone For The Humility Award
You can complete the form found here, https://fs22.formsite.com/LEBLANH/form48/index.html
8. Where Can I Get My Backstage Pass?
You can complete the form here, https://fs22.formsite.com/LEBLANH/form29/index.html
9. Can an athlete who has a Pro Card in another Fitness organization compete with the CPA?
If an athlete has attained a Pro status in any other fitness organization, you are ineligible to compete at any CPA event. If you wish to relinquish your Pro status in order to compete, you must do so, in writing, to both the fitness organization itself, as well as the President of the CPA. If you do so and are found to have returned to compete as a Pro after having competed as an amateur with the CPA you will be banned, for life, from competing in any of the CPA events.
10. Are Annual General Meetings (AGM’s) Mandatory?
No, they are not mandatory, however, we encourage all members to be active participants in the decisions and direction of the CPA.
11. Do competitors need a membership in order to compete?
Yes, the membership fee must be paid 30 days prior to the event you are competing in. Membership cost is $125.
12. When does a membership expire?
All memberships run calendar year, meaning they run from January 1 to December 31. All memberships expire on December 31, regardless of the date purchased.
13. Are memberships refundable in the event a member can no longer compete due to personal/medical reasons?
Memberships are absolutely non-refundable and non-transferable. Registrations for events/seminars are also non-refundable and non-transferable. Special emergency type circumstances regarding registrations are handled on an individual basis at the discretion of the Executive Committee and/or the Promoters.
14. If an athlete is not a New Brunswick resident, can they compete in the CPA?
No you cannot. At registration, membership cards must be shown to the executive to confirm residency.(However, you can compete in the Mixed Pairs and Fitness Model divisions if you come from another province.)
15. If an athlete is under 18, can they compete?
No, Since the 2016 NBPFA AGM, new by-laws were passed by the membership stating that athletes under the age of 18 can not compete at the Saint John Fall Classic or New Brunswick Provincials. Click here for our consent form.